In addition to the launch of the Public Domain Registry project, Access Copyright has also announced plans to study its distribution system. The Creators' Copyright Coalition reports: "Access Copyright' s newly announced fact-finding process is a response to a proposal several creator organizations made to the agency last summer. The […]
Archive for March 5th, 2006
The Queensland University of Technology has launched the Open Access to Knowledge Law Project. The project sounds like an exciting initiative as it will develop legal protocols for managing copyright issues in an open access environment and investigate provision and implementation of a rights expression language for implementing such protocols […]
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Six: The Beginning of the End of Canadian Broadcast Ownership and Control Requirements
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Five: The Narrow Exclusion of User Generated Content Services
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Four: Why Many News Sites Are Captured by Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Three: Minister Guilbeault Says Bill C-10 Contains Economic Thresholds That Limit Internet Regulation. It Doesn’t.
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day Two: What the Government Doesn’t Say About Creating a “Level Playing Field”