Tyler Hamilton at the Toronto Star is reporting that Toronto Hydro is set to announce plans for a city-wide municipal wifi initiative that could launch as soon as this fall. After months of watching similar developments occur in the U.S., it is great to see this come to Canada.
Archive for March 6th, 2006
Appeared in the Toronto Star on March 6, 2006 as China Fights U.S. On Internet Addresses There was a buzz in the Internet community last week after the People’ s Daily, widely regarded as the most influential newspaper in China, published an article in English announcing changes to that country’ […]
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 88: Ellen ‘T Hoen on Waiving Patents to Support Global Access to COVID Vaccines
- Failing Analysis: Why the Department of Justice “Updated” Charter Statement Doesn’t Address Bill C-10’s Free Speech Risks
- Conservative Party Pledges to Repeal Bill C-10
- Heritage Minister Steven Guilbeault Signals Canadian Government Abandoning Support for Net Neutrality
- Heritage Minister Guilbeault Traffics in Misinformation and Conspiracy Theory as Cause of Bill C-10 Criticism and Need for Government Speech Regulation