The Ontario online gambling advertising bill, introduced as a private member’s bill, appears to have some life. The bill has received second reading and is headed to committee. John Gregory reports that the bill has support from the Woodbine Entertainment Group, which may be looking to protect its horse racing business.
March 4, 2006
Share this post
Episode 133: Michael Nesbitt on How the Senate Pushed Back Against a Government Bill on Searching Digital Devices at the Border
June 27, 2022
June 20, 2022
June 13, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 133: Michael Nesbitt on How the Senate Pushed Back Against a Government Bill on Searching Digital Devices at the Border
- CRTC Ruling Signals How Bill C-11 Could Be Used To Regulate Internet Content
- The Missing Bill C-18 Charter Statement: Why Did the Justice Department Remove the Document Confirming the Online News Act Includes Payments for Internet Linking?
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 132: Ryan Black on the Government’s Latest Attempt at Privacy Law Reform
- CRTC Chair Ian Scott Confirms Bill C-11 Can Be Used To Pressure Internet Platforms to Manipulate Algorithms