Wendy Grossman and Mathew Ingram both focus on blogging and defamation, with discussion of Crookes, Zeke's Gallery, and other Canadian incidents.
Archive for June 16th, 2007
A new cross-country survey finds that seven percent of Canadians say that they have been victimized by identity theft.
Sara Bannerman and IP Watch with updates on the development agenda talks, while Howard Knopf has coverage of the Canadian position leading into this week's Broadcast Treaty talks. Update: EFF features an excellent summary of the new WIPO Development Agenda.
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive