Wendy Grossman and Mathew Ingram both focus on blogging and defamation, with discussion of Crookes, Zeke's Gallery, and other Canadian incidents.
Archive for June 16th, 2007
A new cross-country survey finds that seven percent of Canadians say that they have been victimized by identity theft.
Sara Bannerman and IP Watch with updates on the development agenda talks, while Howard Knopf has coverage of the Canadian position leading into this week's Broadcast Treaty talks. Update: EFF features an excellent summary of the new WIPO Development Agenda.
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 63: Ontario Privacy Commissioner Patricia Kosseim on the COVID Alert App
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 62: Colin Bennett on What the Schrems II Decision Means for Global Data Transfers and Canadian Privacy Law
- Why I Installed the COVID Alert App
- A Quarter-Billion Dollar Bag of Beans: Responding to Ken Whyte’s Attack on Library Book Loans
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 61: Senator James Cowan on the Extraordinary Battle for a Genetic Anti-Discrimination Law in Canada