Creative Commons Canada, led by Andy-Kaplan Myrth and Kathleen Simmons, have published a legal guide for podcasting in Canada. Andy and Kathi presented the guide at the Podcasters Across Borders 2007 conference this past weekend. I was honoured to write the forward for the publication, which I think will help thousands of Canadians bring their voices online.
Archive for June 27th, 2007
Statistics Canada is out with data on radio listening habits in Canada. For anyone who has walked around a university campus seeing most students either chatting on cellphones or listening to music on their iPods, the results are not a surprise – people under the age of 25 don't listen […]
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 57: Julia Reda on What Canada Should Learn from the European Battle over a Copyright Link Tax
- Pay to Link?: Canadian Heritage Minister Guilbeault Backs Bringing the Link Tax to Canada
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 56: Eloïse Gratton on Quebec’s Plan to Overhaul its Privacy Law
- The LawBytes Podcast, Episode 55: Mutale Nkonde on Racial Justice, Bias, and Technology
- What the Federal Court of Appeal Anti-Spam Law Case Means for the Interpretation of CASL