Creative Commons Canada, led by Andy-Kaplan Myrth and Kathleen Simmons, have published a legal guide for podcasting in Canada. Andy and Kathi presented the guide at the Podcasters Across Borders 2007 conference this past weekend. I was honoured to write the forward for the publication, which I think will help thousands of Canadians bring their voices online.
Archive for June 27th, 2007
Statistics Canada is out with data on radio listening habits in Canada. For anyone who has walked around a university campus seeing most students either chatting on cellphones or listening to music on their iPods, the results are not a surprise – people under the age of 25 don't listen […]
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive