Digital Copyright picks up on Canada's latest free trade agreement with the EFTA countries. In sharp contrast to the U.S. approach, a Foreign Affairs release advises that the agreement will not include substantial new obligations on intellectual property.
Archive for June 10th, 2007
Mark Evans notes that U of Toronto wants a "go-to person for advice on U of T's online media."
June 10, 2007 — Comments are Disabled — Must Reads
Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
by Michael Geist
January 25, 2021
December 14, 2020
Episode 72: Emily Laidlaw on the Good, the Bad, and the Missed Opportunities Behind Canada's Privacy Reform
December 7, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive