The CRTC has released its report on the Canadian Television Fund. The report leaves no doubt that payments must continue, but does seek to build in some flexibility in how CTF money gets spent, including a new envelope for new media.
Archive for June 29th, 2007
Project Gutenberg Canada is already online, but will formally launch on Sunday.
Heather Morrison has the details.
Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
by Michael Geist
January 25, 2021
December 14, 2020
Episode 72: Emily Laidlaw on the Good, the Bad, and the Missed Opportunities Behind Canada's Privacy Reform
December 7, 2020
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 74: Heidi Tworek on the Challenges of Internet Platform Regulation
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 20: The Case Against Bill C-10
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 19: The Misleading Comparison to the European Union
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 18: The USMCA Trade Threat That Could Lead to Billions in Retaliatory Tariffs
- The Broadcasting Act Blunder, Day 17: The Uncertain Policy Directive