"Gauging reaction to the potential bill, it was obvious that views of all stakeholders had not been properly presented to the Minister. In addition to formal hearings and written submissions, elected officials and government bureaucrats need to put resources into more collaborate consultations. Future generations will demand government use these types of tools." More here.
December 14, 2007
Tags: cdmca / cisco / Copyright Canada / copyright for canadians / Copyright Microsite - Canadian Copyright / prentice
Share this post
Episode 131: The Bill C-11 Clause-by-Clause Review – What “An Affront to Democracy” Sounds Like
June 20, 2022
June 13, 2022
May 2, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- CRTC Chair Ian Scott Confirms Bill C-11 Can Be Used To Pressure Internet Platforms to Manipulate Algorithms
- My Appearance Before the Senate Transport and Communications Committee on Bill C-11: The Senate Starts Review As Bill Receives House Approval
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 131: The Bill C-11 Clause-by-Clause Review – What “An Affront to Democracy” Sounds Like
- Bill C-11 Enters a Danger Zone: Government Shifts from Ignoring Witnesses on User Content Regulation to Dismissing Criticisms as “Misinformation”
- The Groundhog Day Privacy Bill: The Government Waited Months to Bring Back Roughly the Same Privacy Plan?!