A former Conservative organizer speaks out.
Copyright Letter to the Editor in the Citizen
May 28, 2008
Tags: conservatives / copyright
Share this post
Episode 160: Peter Carrescia on Why Patents Won’t Solve Canada’s Innovation Problem
March 20, 2023
March 13, 2023
March 6, 2023
February 27, 2023
Episode 156: Senator Paula Simons on Why the Government Should Accept the Senate’s Bill C-11 Fix on User Content Regulation
February 13, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- The Biden Visit to Canada: Why Digital Policy is Emerging as a Serious Trade Tension
- The Government’s Fishing Expedition: Why the Bill C-18 Motion Establishes a Dangerous Precedent For Those Who Dare to Oppose Legislation
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce Warns on Government-Backed Bill C-18 Motion: “A Serious Threat to the Privacy of Canadians”
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 160: Peter Carrescia on Why Patents Won’t Solve Canada’s Innovation Problem
- Government-Backed Motion Demands Disclosure of Years of Third-Party Communications With Google and Facebook in Retribution for Opposing Bill C-18
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .
There is hope yet
At least there are still some people who, at one point were involved in the Government, believe in the rights of Canadians.
Sadly enough they always come forward once they are no longer involved with politics. Al Gore also comes to mind on the topic of global warming.
I just hope it’s not too little too late.
IDEA FOR HIM
Perhaps Brian Newman,
will then get me a lawyer to start a class action lawsuit agaisnt bell and add rogers, then we can aim it broader at the issue of Canadians rights to privacy and democracy that the conservative party will NOT hold dear and the LIBERALS are backing.
IF the liberals dont get an election or stop this, they will see the youth come to say “BYE” to both parties.
Be awful darn funny if everyone in canada just voted green to get rid a the whole lot a them.