Mashable points to the creation of a customized Google torrent search page. The site was not created by Google (a user did it) and the same functionality has long existed within Google. Yet the site obviously highlights some of the challenges of distinguishing between sites that offer the ability to search for torrents.
A Googlized Torrent Search Engine
April 20, 2009
Tags: copyright / google / pirate bay / search / torrent
Share this post
Episode 168: Privacy Commissioner of Canada Philippe Dufresne on How to Fix Bill C-27
May 29, 2023
May 15, 2023
May 1, 2023
Episode 164: Teresa Scassa on the Latest Canadian Court Ruling on Facebook and What It Might Mean for Privacy Reform
April 24, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- Meta to Test Blocking News Sharing on Facebook and Instagram in Canada in Response to Bill C-18’s Mandated Payments for Links
- Globe Publisher Calls Bill C-18 a “Threat to the Independence of Media” As Government Senate Representative Smears Bill Critics
- Extend the Deadline: My Submission to the CRTC on its Deeply Flawed Bill C-11 Consultations
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 168: Privacy Commissioner of Canada Philippe Dufresne on How to Fix Bill C-27
- CRTC Chair Vicky Eatrides Faces Her First Big Test: Is the Commission Serious About Public Participation on Bill C-11?
Law, Privacy and Surveillance in Canada in the Post-Snowden Era (University of Ottawa Press, 2015)
The Copyright Pentalogy: How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (University of Ottawa Press, 2013)
From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda (Irwin Law, 2010)
In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law (Irwin Law, 2005) .
And it works!
I find it interesting to note that this Google custom search tool is just returning results from torrent indexing sites (like the pirate bay)
to anon -VIVA LA METASEARCH TORRENT SITES!!!
yeah of cours thats the point with metasearch sites , like go-torrent.com and others , they are searching every torrent site around to make your search easier, for example when you search for a movie in go-torrent.com you are in fact searchin through piratbay,mininova and others so every time you search for something you’ll find it!!!!!
torrent is not created by google
google is a very famous search engine.torrent is not a part of google.
http://www.SeekFreak.com/?Category=Torrents is a great torrent search tool. Dual search to compare the top torrent sites results from one page.