The NY Times reports on the leak of an unfinished copy of X-Mens Origins: Wolverine, a much-anticipated film set for theatrical release on May 1st. As was the case with virtually every Oscar-nominated film, it is not unauthorized camcording that is responsible, but rather an insider leak.
April 2, 2009
Share this post
Episode 139: Florian Martin-Bariteau on the Artificial Intelligence and Data Act
August 15, 2022
August 8, 2022
Episode 135: Co-Chair Emily Laidlaw on the Work of the Government's Expert Advisory Group on Online Safety
July 18, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 139: Florian Martin-Bariteau on the Artificial Intelligence and Data Act
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 138: John Lawford on the Legal, Regulatory and Policy Responses to the Rogers Outage
- The Staffieri or Scott Quiz: Can You Tell the Difference Between the Rogers CEO and the CRTC Chair?
- The CRTC Shrugged: A Special Law Bytes Podcast on the Industry Committee Hearing Into the Rogers Outage
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 136: Jeremy de Beer on SOCAN v. ESA, the Supreme Court’s Latest Endorsement of Copyright Balance and Technological Neutrality