I appeared on CBC’s the Current to discuss broadband access as Google looks for communities to test its new super-high-speed broadband network. Also on the program were Kelly Kirschner, George Reid and Tony Clement. The podcast is available here under Pt 2 Broadband Access. This relates to my column where I discuss the need for a Canadian digital policy.
March 24, 2010
Share this post
Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada
September 18, 2023
July 24, 2023
Episode 174: Chris Waddell on the Missing Context for Bill C-18 and the Challenges Faced by Canadian Media
July 17, 2023
July 10, 2023
Search Results placeholder
- A Reality Check on the Online News Act: Why Bill C-18 Has Been a Total Policy Disaster
- The Law Bytes Podcast, Episode 177: Chris Dinn on Bill C-18’s Harm to Torontoverse and Investment in Innovative Media in Canada
- Why the Government’s Draft Bill C-18 Regulations Don’t Work: The 4% Link Tax is Not a Cap. It’s a Floor.
- Federal Court Approves Consent Order Requiring Minister Steven Guilbeault to Unblock Ezra Levant on Twitter
- Countering Copyright Misinformation: Canadian Libraries Speak Out Against Ongoing Campaign to Undermine User Rights