The Wire Report reports that Liberal MP Marc Garneau is supportive of the possibility of summer hearings on the copyright bill. NDP MP Charlie Angus expresses concern about the approach, noting that it might not be good for the bill given the difficulty to draw witnesses and the prospect of quickly shutting down the hearings.
June 1, 2010
Share this post
Episode 127: Lucie Guibault on Canada's Approach to Copyright Term Extension
May 2, 2022
April 25, 2022
April 11, 2022
April 4, 2022
March 28, 2022
Search Results placeholder
- Why the Government’s New Telecom Policy Directive Means More of the Same for Canada’s Communications Competition Woes
- The Unrecognizable Bill C-11: The Online Streaming Act Comes to the Heritage Committee
- No Comment: Government Moves to End Debate on Online News Bill Despite a No-Show from Canadian Heritage Minister Pablo Rodriguez
- Is the Government Seeking to Short Circuit the Senate Review of Bill C-11?
- CRTC Chair Confirms Bill C-11 Captures User Content, Will Take Years to Implement